Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Twenty Years and Counting


In honor of our 20th wedding anniversary, here are 20 reasons why my man is still the perfect one for me.
  1. He loves me more than football.
  2. He makes me laugh.
  3. He encourages me.
  4. He prays for me.
  5. He writes me songs and sings them to me.
  6. He inspires me to make things happen, to follow my dreams.
  7. He loves our children and spends time with them.
  8. He takes care of his parents.
  9. He is the spiritual leader of our home.
  10. He's the steady rock in the midst of my mania.
  11. He gets all of my jokes.
  12. He shares all of my secrets.
  13. He listens.
  14. He is the SHMILY king.
  15. He tells me I'm beautiful.
  16. He knows where my thrift ends and my snobbery begins.
  17. He tolerates my never-ending lists of projects.
  18. He takes me shopping.
  19. He completes me.
  20. He's my very best friend.

Happy Anniversary, Kev! I love you.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Waa-waa-waa. I always wanted to go to Inspiration Point with you. Happy Anniversary. I love you.
1-4-3-7.

Kevin