Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Fabric

I am a little crazy about these Tutti Frutti fabrics I first found at Joann's last spring. I purchased three pieces which quickly became cheerful skirts that my daughter and I enjoyed all summer long.

The fabrics wash beautifully and are very light and comfortable. Finding them on sale for $1.99 per yard was simply an added bonus. Their regular price is $6.99 per yard, so with your 40% off coupon, they would be a little over $4.

Imagine my delight when they were on sale again this spring! I picked up four new prints and joyfully carted them home. One more skirt has risen from the pile, and two new pillows have appeared.


Now there are two uncut lengths just waiting to discover what they will become, a butterfly print and coordinating stripes. Apron, baby quilt, hmm... I can hardly wait to see.

No comments: