- Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
- All the Places to Love by Patricia MacLachlan
- Happy Mother's Day by Steven Kroll (No graphic for this one, but it is great! Check your local library for a copy if you can't find one to purchase.)
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
There are tons of sweet picture books out there, lots of new ones since we were buying them by the dozen. Which ones are you reading to your little ones this Mother's Day?
Have a wonderful weekend, you special mom!