I wouldn't leave you hanging, so here is the rest of the list.
2. Worship the God of Glory.
3. Sincerely confess your sins.
4. Believe in Him for salvation and throughout your life.
5. Bear fruit for Him.
6. Cultivate grateful contentment wherever God has placed you.
7. Grow spiritually.
8. Stand up for God's truth.
9. Cultivate zeal for His Name.
10. Witness to the lost.
11. Be willing to suffer or die for God.
12. Direct all credit given to us onto God.
Mrs. Peace encourages us to examine our lives in light of each of these ways and target specific applications on which we can begin work. She suggests making a list of each point and underneath writing two example of how we can implement the change in our individual lives and circumstances.
I know it may seem like busy work, but it is very helpful to write these things down. They will stick with you better, and you will have the list for future reference.
Man's chief end is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.