Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Individual size cereal boxes, four poster bed, the Red Room, Zingers, best hide and seek, Christmas ornaments, Orange Crush, spending the night, astronaut project, Cool Whip, burro piƱata, quilts, orange slices, flowers, crafts, painting, redbirds, Captain D's, pecans, and lots of love.

She's a classy lady with amazing gifts and abilities. I have always thought she could do absolutely anything. Some of my fondest memories are of times spent at her house doing all manner of fun things that I probably would not be doing at home. She's helped me become the person I am, and I am so rich because of what she's poured into me.

We are all amazingly blessed by our sweet Grannie, and today we joyously celebrate her birthday.

We love you, Grannie!

No comments: