Monday, May 5, 2008

More graffitiCHIC

Here are some great photos from my sweet sister's graffitiCHIC projects. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!



She put the Love Lives Here graphic at the end of their hallway. The location is absolutely perfect as this wall is visible from the front door. Hers is in the dark brown where mine is the khaki color. Love it!


Here is the Home is where our story begins item that I just love! These double windows are in the eating area of the kitchen, the perfect spot to be reminded how special home is. Lots of time is spent in this part of the house. The dark red color is once again the perfect choice since there is a glorious red wall in the kitchen. What an accent!


Here's my favorite! Don't you love the custom monogram? This collage of favorite family photos, a watercolor painted by our dear grandmother, cross-stitch done by our beloved aunt, and a wedding invitation hangs on the wall of the master bedroom, and I think the monogram is a wonderful choice to complete this grouping of very special items.

Thanks for sharing these photos of your beautiful home, Sis! I love you!

No comments: