Saturday, May 31, 2008

Even More graffitiCHIC



Here's the latest in my graffitiCHIC obsession.

I am so excited about this monogram on our storm door. I love the clean and simple look it gives to our front entry.

By the way, the totally fantastic plant stands on either side of the door were a Mother's Day gift from my delightful son. He rescued them from the crib (Crib--formerly the corn crib, now a haven for unwanted and forgotten junk here on the farm), cleaned them up, and spray painted them black to match our shutters. What a resourceful guy!



My sister put this message, one I really need to practice, on the wall in the my laundry room. I certainly go in and out of here enough times daily to benefit from the constant reminder.

You can check out more great designs at the graffitiCHIC website. These ladies definitely have class.

No comments: