Friday, November 16, 2007

Proverbs 17:6

Woodworking, Weed Eaters, Old Black Ford Pickup, Little Debbies, Folding Rulers, Sunday School, U. S. Mail, Sugar Foot, Louis L'Amour, Tulips, Pomegranates, Chocolate, Scuppernongs, Pool, Golly Pete Moses, The Barn, Grannie, Faith, Love, and Family


All of these things are part of my Papa, and yet he is so much more. I feel so blessed to be the granddaughter of such a wonderful, godly man. He has given me such an incredible legacy to pass on to my children and grandchildren. I am so glad that my children have fond memories of time spent with their great-grandparents. Although it appears that we will not have him with us for very much longer and my heart is breaking, I would not choose to hold him here. He has much greater things awaiting him. I long for him to get to experience them.

Thank you, Father, for my Papa. I love him so much. I know you must love me to bless me in a such a mighty way. May I be for my family what Papa has always been for me.

No comments: