Monday, November 19, 2007

Feeling Kind of Thoughtful

With all that is going on in the life of our family, it's only natural to be a bit reflective this week. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year anyway, and this year I feel particularly thankful for all of the many blessings in my life. God has been so very good to me. Sometimes it's really good to count some of those blessings.

Family--One dear husband who doubles as my very best friend, three precious children, two parents, one sister, one brother-in-law who is inside the good old USA, two nephews and a niece/nephew soon to arrive, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and in-laws of all kinds.

Friends--One lifetime friend who has been my confidant, partner-in-crime, and steadfast companion, more who haven't been with me as long but have grown dear to me in countless ways.

Church--A fellowship of believers who diligently seek to follow God and strive to instruct their children in His Ways.

Home--A new house on land owned by my husband's family for eight generations.

Faith--The essence of things unseen, the substance of things hoped for, sincere belief in the Almighty God of Heaven and Earth, and the comfort that comes only from Him.

Hallelujah. Amen.

No comments: